85 Romantic, Funny Valentine’s Day Messages For Your Card 2020
Writing a Valentine’s Day message to your lover or partner is no big deal.
Now that you may extend the list of gift recipients on this day of love, it is a challenge to write multiple messages to your other loved ones, say your family members or friends. And it is also awkward to give pre-printed cards with the same Valentine’s Day messages, isn’t it?
So, in this article, we collected 85 best Valentine’s Day messages that surely give you some inspirations.
Whether you are looking for words to say to your significant other, your family, or your friends this February 14th, we’ve got your back.
Valentine's Day Messages For Him
It is hard to determine what you should include in a sentimental Valentines’ Day message to your other half. You can remind her or him of a moment in your relationship and say why you cherish the memory. Thank them for standing by your side as a friend and a lover through all the hardships. Finish it off with a sincere promise to love them with all your heart.
Here are some romantic and sweet messages to write in Valentine’s card for your boyfriend and your husband who is your best friend all along.
- You are my moon, and I’m your sunshine whenever you shine, I become brighter. So keep shining on me, my LOVE.
- You are my bae, my one and only, my sweetie, my superhero, my knight in shining armor, and of course, my Valentine.
- From random laughs to random kisses, our love has put me in a blissful state of randomness that I never want to come out of. I love you.
- As we keep the fires of our hearts burning, we are always turning to each other. I am warmed by your company.
- Your love is sweeter than chocolate, more intoxicating than wine and feels warmer than a fireplace in winter. In short, your love is magical. I love you.
- Your eyes are like a smoldering flame, your kiss is like a spark, and your embrace is like a blazing fire. Happy Valentine’s Day to my red hot lover!
- I always thought the perfect guy was a dream. Someone who was made up in a movie or a book. But I realize even more so on this Valentine’s Day that my perfect man is you.
- There is no Valentine’s Day card that can perfectly say just how much you mean to me. You are my sweetheart and I love you but that is only just the beginning of how you fill my heart.
- Spread the love in the air and let everyone feel it in their hearts. Let us make this Valentine’s Day a great memory in our minds!
- You’re the reason why my world is so colorful and full of melodies. You’re the perfect boyfriend of my dreams. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Funny Valentine's Day Messages
You can show your humorous side by combining these funny Valentine’s Day messages with a short wish to the man that you love. These witty sayings will give him a good laugh but do not stray away from the spirit of Valentine’s Day at all. So instead of getting stuck with the old-school romantic wishes, try something new this year with these humourous messages about love.
- I am not saying that I care about money more than I do about you. But it’s my father’s advice to spend my money on good purposes only! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- If I could, I would wrap up all my love for you and put in a gift box. But they don’t make boxes large enough!
- Let’s commit the perfect crime. I’ll steal your heart and you’ll steal mine.
- I’ve been thinking so hard to tell you how much I’ve loved you, I wish I was there when they gave birth to you; I’ll just marry you straight away. Happy Valentine’s Day love.
- They say life is a race, run at your own pace, but I couldn’t even walk without you in this race. You’ve become my legs and my everything. Happy Valentine’s Day my love.
- They say love is blind, but to me it is not. Your love actually opened my eyes to all of your faults and yet I still love you. Happy Valentine’s Day my love.
- When people ask me what’s the best thing about you, I say nothing. I don’t want them to fall in love with you too.
- Don’t blame me for loving you madly, it’s all your fault that you have everything I’m fond of.
- Fuck Valentine’s Day. I love you every single day.
- I’m so glad. You’re as weird as me.
- Hey, at least I remembered the flowers. Happy Valentine’s Day to the one who rocks my world!
- 14 February To-Do List: YOU!
- You’re the one. I text when I’m drunk. That’s love.
- When we kiss, I feel excitement like the thrill of a roller coaster, the sky filled with fireworks on the fourth of July, or the rush of a waterfall. Happy Valentine’s Day, and thank you for making life an adventure!
- Even though Valentine’s day costs a lot more with a girlfriend, you are the one girl in this world who is totally worth it.
Valentine's Day Messages For Friends
These days, Valentine’s Day is not just about romantic relationships. It’s also time to say how much you love your best friends and their companion through ups and downs in life. No matter whether your friends are single or not, they will instantly rejoice to receive a gift and a lovely message on Saint Valentine’s Day from you.
Happy Valentine's Day Messages For Friends
- Friends are life. You are my best buddy, my best partner, and my crime partner too. I love you so much. I wish you a very Happy Valentine’s Day.
- I can truly and honestly say you have been a great friend and I love you so much, there is nothing I wouldn’t do for you. Have a great valentine, I love you!
- Whoever said Valentine’s day is only for lovers? I love you my best friend! Happy Valentine’s day.
- With all my heart I wish that this wonderful holiday would remain as pleasant and full of love as today. You and your sweetheart deserve happiness together. Have a great holiday!
- Wish we could be together swapping chocolates and laughing over candy hearts like we used to.
- So blessed to spend this Valentine’s day with my best friend! I don’t need any other half as long as you are with me. You make me so happy each and every day. Let’s have fun and forget about loneliness! Happy Valentine’s day!
- Today my heart beats out for close friends like you who have been understanding, loyal and supportive, every step of the way. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to a friend who’s sweeter than any heart-shaped box of chocolates.
- We may not be sweethearts, but “sweet” and “heart” are two words that will always remind me of you. Happy Valentine’s Day to my best friend.
- Girlfriend is come and go, but friends are forever. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Funny Valentine's Day Messages For Friends
- Girlfriends are temporary, friends are permanent. Accept this truth my friend. Let’s spend this Valentine’s Day high on drugs & drunk as a lord!
- Oh! I know you don’t have someone to spice up your valentine. Let me be your valentine! Happy Valentine’s Day my best friend!
- My friend, I am opening an emotional bank account for you, deposit your love so that it can earn interest.
- It’s always a wonder how the least intelligent guy in the friend circle gets the most beautiful girl in the class. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- We have come a long way and there are only two things that have grown in this wonderful journey… one is our love my dear and second is your weight…. Happy Valentine’s Day to you my sweet friend…. So grow any further, just let the love grow!!!
- The best thing to avoid a fight with your beloved is to agree to what she says and you will always have a smooth life… Warm wishes to you on Valentine’s Day…. May you tune yourself to be a good YES man to your lady!!!
- Next year, let’s just wait till the roses are on sale and take ourselves out to dinner.
- You know what? Valentine’s Day is for suckers — especially the red cherry heart-shaped kind!
- Feel the love in the air, fall in love but don’t ever confess it. Because I don’t want my best friend to be taken away from me forever. Happy Valentine’s day!
- A friend can be your partner but your partner can’t be your friend. Let’s rock some party and enjoy the lover’s day as the friend’s day. Happy Valentine’s Day.
Valentine's Day Messages For Family
Valentine’s Day is the time to celebrate love. So obviously you can take this chance to show affection for the family members who always love you. After all, they are the ones that first teach you what love means and will always support you no matter what. Send these heartfelt Valentine’s Day messages to your parents, mom, dad, grandma, and aunt to fill them with joy and happiness on this special day.
- Dear Dad, to me, you are the definition of ‘Love’. Because you showed me how to love your family unconditionally. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- You are the first person who teaches me how to love somebody, accept somebody with his/her flaws. Happy Valentine’s Day maa. Thank you for loving us so much.
- Happy Valentine’s Day To My Amazing Parents. You make love look so easy. I’m glad to be the daughter of two people who’ve always been so in love.
- Happy Valentine’s Day Sister! Wishing you a day filled with love and surprises-you deserve it! I love you a lot, always and forever.
- For My Sweet Daughter Happy Valentine’s Day! You have the most courageous heart and loving spirit of anyone I know. I am so lucky to be your mom-you make my heart overflow with love.
- You are my Valentine’s day crush; it’s cute to spend special moments such as today with one’s grandpa. Therefore, I choose to be with you today.
- I cannot forget your selfless endeavors and commitment towards my cause; you are an accurate reflection of Valentine; I am glad to have a loving grandma in you.
- My boy is growing up into a fine young man; I hope you’ll forever celebrate valentines with love. Have a grand one dear!
- Valentine’s Day is not just for lovers. It is for celebrating it with the people whom you love, expressing my heartfelt love to the people who are my life. Happy Valentine to the best family I’ve ever had!
- Happy Valentine’s Day To My Wonderful Aunt! I would not be who I am if I hadn’t had you in my life. You added sparkle, happiness, comfort, and love. May your Valentine’s Day be filled with all that you have given me!
Valentine's Day Messages For Kids
This 14th February falls on Friday, meaning that the kids will be at school. They will also be exchanging gifts and wishes with other children in the class. As their parents and guardians, you can teach them about the day’s meaning and the wishes that they should write to express their feeling for those around them. And below is among cute Valentine’s Day messages and sayings for kids so you can celebrate the day with them.
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. You’re my Valentine’s Day Sweetie, and I’ll always love you!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to a boy that I love beary much.
- I hope your day is filled with fun and your mouth is filled with chocolate!
- Even if I had a whole bunch of cute, cuddly puppies and kitties and lamas and pandas, I’d rather hang out with you!
- Life is filled with lots of things that make it all worthwhile, but none is better than your little smile.
- Sweet treats on Valentine’s Day help us remember to be sweet to each other. And you’re one of the sweetest kids ever!
- From the bottom of my heart to the tips of my toes… I love you.
- I love you to the moon and back.
- Knock, Knock! It’s Valentine’s o’clock! You’re my favorite person and you rock!
- Happy Valentine’s Day To A Sweet Girl. I hope you have a day that’s filled with candy and fun!
Valentine's Day Quotes
To make the messages to your dearest ones on more touching, why not include some loving Valentine’s Day quotes? It is ok to borrow a few words from your all-time favorite books, movies or celebrities you adore. And these quotes can be very touching additions to your greeting card and compliment your messages perfectly.
- “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles Schulz
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Doubt thou the stars are fire, Doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, But never doubt I love.” – William Shakespeare
- “I got a Valentine’s Day card from my girl. It said, ‘Take my heart! Take my arms! Take my lips!’ Which is just like her. Keeping the best part for herself.” – Robert Orben
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to be a hundred of minus one day so I never have to live without you” – A.A.Milne
- “Love is friendship that has caught fire” – Ann Landers
- “Love grows more tremendously full, swift, poignant, as the years multiply.” – Zane Grey
- “Your flaws are perfect for the heart that’s meant to love you.” – Trent Shelton
- “You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.” – Barbara De Angelis
- “You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.” – Albert Einstein
- “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
- “I’ve always loved you, and when you love someone, you love the whole person, just as he or she is, and not as you would like them to be.” – Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
- “And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while, ’cause you’re amazing, just the way you are.” – Bruno Mars (Just The Way You Are)
- “You are pretty much the only thing that makes me want to get up in the morning.” – Me Before You
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “Where there is love there is life.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Brontë
- “Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold.” – Zelda Fitzgerald
- “Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – Nora Ephron
Happy Valentine's Day!
Hopefully, these Valentine’s Day messages, sayings and quotes give you some inspirations and ideas of what to write on the greeting card. Regardless of which one you choose, as long as the words come from your sincerity and true adoration, the recipients will always appreciate the dedication you put into writing the card for them. Happy Valentine’s Day!