51 Cool Last Dance Wedding Songs to End Your Night
What’s better than a brilliant last dance wedding song to make your guests remember the grand exit for a long time? Out of all the wedding songs, last dance songs are those particularly chosen to end the wedding reception. If you’re confused about which song to pick, you’re not alone. We understand that you are looking for a song that sums up the night and makes your wedding unforgettable.
There is no such thing as a single best last dance wedding song. From pop to classics, couples can choose any song that best fits their wedding theme or style. Whether you choose a song based on its meaningful lyrics or upbeat music, the best last dance song will be the one that resonates with you the most!
To help you decide the perfect song to end your wedding night, here is a list of the most popular last dance songs for weddings.
Songs That Spur Romance
If you’re hoping to end your wedding reception on a tender note, you should consider playing a slow and romantic song that leaves all the couples around in a magical trance. After all, weddings are all about love and so you can never go wrong with a beautiful melody.
A sentimental song will make all eyes turn to the couple, with friends and family appreciating the union of the newly-weds. By playing a slow song, you can expect your guests to happily pair up and join the last dance as they bid you farewell.
- Michael Bublé – Save The Last Dance For Me
- Michael Bublé – Sway
- Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud
- Ed Sheeran & Beyoncé – Perfect Duet
- The Lumineers – Ho-Hey
- The Greatest Showman – A Million Dreams
- The Greatest Showman – Never Enough
- Christina Perri – A Thousand Years
- Train – Marry Me
- James Blunt – You’re Beautiful
Classic Romantic Songs for Wedding Last Dance
- Frankie Valli and The 4 Seasons – Can’t Take My Eyes off You
- Ben E. King – Stand by Me
- Elvis Presley – Can’t Help Falling In Love With You
- Frank Sinatra – My Funny Valentine
- Neil Diamond – Sweet Caroline
- Frank Sinatra – The Last Dance
- Righteous Brothers – Unchained Melody
- Nat King Cole – L-O-V-E
- The Head and the Heart – Rivers and Roads
- Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
Songs That Pump Up the Party
If you and your fiancé love being creative and like to go beyond conventional trends, upbeat songs will be the ones for your last dance.
Choosing a fun wedding last dance song will stir energy in your guests who will wish that the party lasts forever. Whether you opt for country music or a pop song, your guests will go back with endless memories.
Here’s a list of the best last dance wedding songs that will effortlessly make all your guests dance and sing along.
- Donna Summer – Last Dance
- Toploader – Dancing in the Moonlight
- Bill Medley, Jennifer Warnes – (I’ve Had) The Time of My Life
- Redbone – Come and Get Your Love
- Blue Swede – Hooked on a Feeling
- Rick Astley – Never Gonna Give You Up
- Earth, Wind & Fire – September
- Rick Astley – Together Forever
- Queen – Don’t Stop Me Now
Pop Last Dance Wedding Songs
- Michael Jackson – Billie Jean
- Coldplay – A Sky Full Of Stars
- Maroon 5 – Sugar
- Train – Hey, Soul Sister
- Taylor Swift – Shake It Off
- Walk the Moon – Shut Up and Dance
- Beyoncé – XO
- Beyoncé – Love On Top
- Jonas Brothers – Sucker
- Carly Rae Jepsen – I Really Like You
- Bruno Mars – Marry You
Fun Last Dance Wedding Songs for Group Dance
- Mr C The Slide Man – Cha-Cha Slide
- Los Del Rio – La Macarena
- Backstreet Boys- Everybody
- Elvis Presley – Jailhouse Rock
- Cupid – Cupid Shuffle
- Beyoncé – Get Me Bodied
Country Last Dance Songs
- Blake Shelton – Honey Bee
- Luke Bryan – I Don’t Want This Night To End
- Josh Turner – Why Don’t We Just Dance
- Brad Paisley – Then
- Drake White – The Best Is Yet To Come
All couples want their weddings to be special and enjoyable. We hope that our collection of last dance wedding songs will make your wedding reception end with love and excitement – making it the best reception ever!