47 Bridal Party Entrance Songs to Brighten Up Your Wedding Day
Your bridal party includes all those who will play a direct role in your wedding. Anyone accompanying the bride or the groom on the day of the wedding is considered part of the bridal party. Selecting the perfect bridal party entrance songs on your wedding day can make or break your wedding. Read further to learn how to select the perfect entrance songs for your special day.
How to Choose the Perfect Entrance Song for Your Bridal Party?
A wedding is a beautiful occasion. For most people, it is probably the most beautiful occasion of their lives.
Even if you plan your wedding down to every little detail, your wedding will be incomplete if you don’t select the perfect entrance music for your bridal party.
When selecting the perfect bridal party entrance songs, keep in mind that the type of songs you select will depend on the type of wedding you decide to have.
The songs you select need to go with the overall mood and setting of the wedding. If the overall setting is formal, you should not opt for teenage romance songs by Taylor Swift. Instead, opt for someone traditional like Celine Dion or Whitney Houston.
Make sure that your selection of songs is something that means something to you or your partner. Weddings are meant to be intimate affairs. The point of inviting guests to a wedding is only to express to them the love that you have for your partner. So you want to make sure that your song selection is representative of this love.
Bridal Party Entrance songs do not always have to be slow and romantic. If you are opting for a more vibrant, ‘fun’ wedding day, you can even include contemporary pop songs. It all depends on your mood and that of your partner.
What Are the Best Entrance Songs for Your Bridal Party?
Here is a comprehensive list of bridal party entrance songs we have put together for every sort of wedding day.
Traditional Ceremony Entrance Songs
- This Will Be (An Everlasting Love) – Natalie Cole (1978)
- Flying without wings – Westlife (1999)
- Fields of Gold – Eva Cassidy (1993)
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough – Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell (1967)
- L-O-V-E – Nat King Cole (1991)
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) – Whitney Houston (1987)
- I’m a Believer – The Monkees (1967)
- Love and Marriage – Frank Sinatra (1955)
- Burning Love – Elvis Presley (1972)
- All You Need Is Love – The Beatles (1967)
- My Girl – The Temptations (1965)
Contemporary Songs for Bridal Party Entrance
- Everytime We Touch – Cascada (2007)
- My Love – Westlife (2000)
- Everything – Michael Buble (2007)
- What Makes You Beautiful – One Direction (2011)
- Can’t Help Falling In Love – Kina Grannis
- Nobody Compares To You ft. Katie Pearlman – Gryffin
- By your side – Sade ( 2016)
- Perfect – Ed Sheeran (2017)
- Diamonds – Rihanna (2012)
- Forever My Friend – Ray La Montagne (2004)
- Sugar – Maroon 5 (2014)
- A Thousand years – Christina Perri (2011)
- Beautiful In White – Shane Filan (2017)
Light-Hearted Bridal Party Entrance Songs
- 100% Pure Love – Crystal Waters (1994)
- Happy – Pharrell Williams (2013)
- Marry You – Bruno Mars (2010)
- Good Feeling – Flo Rida (2010)
- Just The Way You Are – Bruno Mars (2010)
- Levels – Avicii (2011)
- Please Don’t Stop The Music – Rihanna (2008)
- Raise Your Glass – Pink (2010)
- Good Life – Kanye West, T-Pain (2007)
- Trap Queen – Fetty Wap (2015)
- Bring Em Out – T.I. (2004)
Bridal Party Entrance Songs for the Reception
- Party Rock Anthem – LMFAO (2011)
- I Gotta Feeling – Black Eyed Peas (2009)
- Everywhere – Fleetwood Mac (1987)
- Beautiful Day – U2 (2000)
- Greatest Day – Take That (2008)
- I Predict a Riot – The Kaiser Chiefs (2005)
- Crazy in Love – Beyonce (2003)
- Walking on Sunshine – Katrina & the Waves (1983)
- Signed Sealed Delivered, I’m Yours – Stevie Wonder (1970)
- Forever – Chris Brown (2007)
- Dancing on the Celing – Lionel Richie (1986)
- Timber – Pitbull ft. Keisha (2013)
No matter what style of wedding you opt for, these songs are sure to make your most special day all the more memorable!