66 Sweetest Happy Anniversary Wishes For Parents: Quotes, Messages and Poems
Are you having difficulties finding the best anniversary wishes for your parents? Have your parents been together for 10 years or 50 years and you want to celebrate their milestone? Then search no more, you’ll definitely get some blessed quotes for your special couples here.
When it comes to your parents’ anniversary, there is never a better day to express your love and respect for them. The two beings in your life who make unconditional sacrifices for you deserve a little pampering and kindness today.
If you (a son or a daughter) don’t know what to write on your parents’ anniversary cards, be sure to choose the most beautiful words of gratitude and appreciation. Now, let’s check out this list to find the most lighthearted anniversary wishes for parents!
Anniversary Wishes for Parents
A parent’s love is whole, no matter how many times it is divided. So when it is their special day of the year, make sure to make it more beautiful and heartwarming for them with your loving wishes.
Celebrate their love by crafting a unique wish that resonates with your sentiments and your relationship with your parents. Your mind might not know how to write anniversary wishes but let your heart take the lead and spill out your love and reverence for them on their silver jubilee.
- “Wishing you a happy anniversary, a happy marriage, and many years of good health to enjoy it with!“
- “Happy Anniversary to the parents that inspire me every day. Best wishes to you two for all the years to come.”
- “May every year that passes bring you closer to one another. Stay happy and in love, guys. Happy anniversary!”
- “I wish you more love, joy, and happiness in your life. You deserve all the good things in the world. Happy anniversary, mom and dad.”
- “There are no two dearer parents than you, mom and dad. May your anniversary give you all the happiness and joy that you both deserve. Happy anniversary!”
- “You both inspire me every day to be the best version of myself that I can be and to always treat those I love with respect and kindness. Best wishes for the years ahead.”
- “In this world of fake promises, you two are examples of true love and dedication. I wish someday I will have a happy married life for these many years. Happy anniversary!”
- “Mom and Dad, you have a most special marriage, one that breathes Love and is spoken by the soul and felt by the heart. Best wishes as you celebrate another year of joy”
- “I wish that your anniversary will bring you many more happy and loving memories. You deserve all the love and happiness in the world. Happy anniversary, mom and dad!”
- “Dear mom and dad, congratulations on another year of togetherness. You both are the synonym of love. Never be apart from each other. May God bless this beautiful union always!”
- “My dear parents, you are showing us that “happily ever after” does come true. May your anniversary be filled with many precious moments as you celebrate a marriage filled with love”
- “To the best mom and dad in the world, I wish you a very happy anniversary. I’m really very glad that you stayed strong in your love and overcame your obstacles together. I love you guys!”
- “It’s so many years later and yet the two of you are still the perfect example of what a happy, blissful marriage looks like. Thank you for always being my shining example. Best wishes for your anniversary.”
- “Dear mom and dad, your beautiful bond inspires me every day and makes me believe in the magical power of true love. As your daughter/son, I am blessed to have the two most perfect parents in the world. May your love increase tenfold for the many years to come. Happy Anniversary!”
Happy Anniversary Quotes for Parents
As your parents or in-laws grow old, they might lose the spirit and desire for big anniversary celebrations and parties. But writing some heartfelt words for anniversary cards for your wonderful parents can light up their special day.
Include happy and moving wedding anniversary quotes for parents in your card to inspire them to make the most of the day with joy and excitement. With a short quote, you can perfectly express how blessed you feel being their son or daughter.
- “Thanks, Mom and Dad, for setting an extraordinary example of lifelong love.”
- “Marriage is the golden ring in a chain whose beginning is a glance and whose ending is Eternity.” – Kahlil Gibran
- “You’re the parents all kids hope to have. Don’t know how I got so lucky, but thank you for being an amazing couple, awesome parents, and two of the best people I know.“
- “Most people find it hard to believe in “forever”, but seeing the never ending love between both of you makes me believe in “forever”. Happy anniversary mom and dad!”
- “Despite all the years, the trying times that you have both been through, yet your marriage remained strong and steadfast. When I get married someday, I hope I would have a bond stronger and steady with my partner as both of you did. I love you, mom and dad. Happy anniversary!”
- “I remember how young, beautiful and happy you were when I was a little kid. And you know, dear parents, nothing has changed since then. You’re just the same: loving and being loved – that’s what important. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary!”
- “It seems like I was born under a lucky star because I have such great parents. You’ve overcome many life difficulties together and despite it your love and respect for each became only stronger. It’s a real wonder and I’m happy to witness it. Congratulations on the anniversary!”
- “Today is a very special day for people I love more than life – it’s your wedding anniversary, my beloved parents! You’ve already spent a lot of wonderful years together and now I want to wish you to spend even more years enjoying each other and bringing joy to everyone around! Congratulations!”
50th Wedding Anniversary Quotes for Parents
It is said we can never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves. How relevant this is can be only found out once we find ourselves in their shoes. But the truth is as we grow old, we begin to understand the toil our parents have gone through to give us the best of our lives.
So, if you are looking forward to celebrating your parents’ golden anniversary, turn the occasion into gold with some 50th Anniversary quotes for your parents. Write a touching message that makes them reminisce half the century they have shared together.
Here are some of the best wedding anniversary greetings for parents:
- “True love doesn’t come to you, it has to be inside you.” -Julia Roberts
- “It takes 50 years to turn marriage into gold! Happy wedding anniversary!”
- “Fifty golden years together filled with sharing, love and trust. Congratulations!”
- “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.” -T. Tolis
- “Today your marriage has completed half-century, with all the love and sanctity! Happy wedding anniversary!”
- “We wonder how you came about a love so worthy and thoughtful with whom to live the rest of your life. Congrats.”
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” -Lao-Tzu
- “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” -Helen Keller
- “You don’t love someone for their looks, their clothes or their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” -Oscar Wilde
- “May every moment spent together bring a smile to your faces and strength for more 50 years together. Happy Golden Anniversary!”
- “50 years and still going strong is a great achievement. Keep loving each other like day one. Many more to come. Happy 50th Anniversary.”
- “Happy golden anniversary to the #1 couple in the world. I am looking forward to celebrating the next fifty years of marriage with you. Happy anniversary!”
- “That magical number 50 Is special as it shows the love and commitment. it shines Golden for both of you. We wish you a Happy Golden Anniversary!”
- “There’s no substitute for a great love who says, ‘No matter what’s wrong with you, you’re welcome at this table.” -Tom Hanks
- “The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that.” -Woody Allen
- “True love doesn’t happen right away; it’s an ever-growing process. It develops after you’ve gone through many ups and downs, when you’ve suffered together, cried together, laughed together.” -Ricardo Montalban
>>Read more: 50th Anniversary Quotes, Wishes and Messages
Funny Anniversary Quotes for Parents
When you find yourself at a loss of words to express your love for the special couple, start off with a joke that would crack them up.
Write about a moment that you have shared with them that makes their eyes well up with tears of joy. Apart from a joke, say your congratulations about celebrating another year of togetherness and love.
- “Love is being stupid together.”
- “You still behave like newlyweds, happy anniversary!”
- “Never laugh at your wife’s choices, you are one of them.”
- “Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life.”
- “A love like yours is hard to find, but fortunately, I know your address.“
- “I couldn’t imagine where I’d be without you two, literally! Happy anniversary.”
- “Dad, winning Mom’s heart was actually your lucky victory. Happy anniversary!”
- “Being married is like having a best friend who doesn’t remember anything you say.”
- “I love you both, even when you guys get wrinkly and old. Enjoy your special day, mom and dad.”
- “Today’s your anniversary! You are just an odd couple, but you make a perfect pair. Happy special day!”
- “Happy anniversary mom and dad. It’s time you two go on a vacation and make peace with each other.”
- “You’ve been together so long you be granted an honorary P.H.D in EACH OTHER. Happy anniversary.”
- “I have been foolish, I have been crazy. But this is all because I have parents like you. Happy anniversary, guys!”
- “Congratulations to the funniest and friendliest mom and dad in this world on their happy anniversary. I love you both!”
- “Happy anniversary to my dear parents. Keep annoying each other for eternity. You are the funniest parents in this world.”
- “Two love birds, your three children, and a mortgage – that makes us all a special family. Happy anniversary to our beloved parents.”
- “The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret. But, whatever you two are doing is working. Stay happy and happy anniversary.”
- “I’m tired of choosing sides between you two. Please, stop annoying each other and make a peace agreement on this extraordinary day!”
- “Watching you two is like watching a romantic comedy on screen. I’m proud of you, dear parents. Congratulations on your anniversary!”
- “Your love story is nothing less than a Tom and Jerry cartoon. We enjoy seeing you love and fight with each other. Happy anniversary, mom and dad!”
- “If the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, I’m expecting to marry the girl of my dreams and being married X number of years. Thanks, Mom and Pops.”
- “Every year, we celebrate this day of your union. But I still wonder why you both married each other in spite of being so opposite. Happy anniversary!”
- “It’s really sad that today you can’t celebrate a special anniversary. Well, because you have a special lovey-dovey every day. Happy anniversary to my beloved parents!”
- “I deserve a trophy because I know it’s your anniversary. Are you thinking to give a reward? Why not go outside our dear ward? Happy wedding anniversary!”
Anniversary Poem for Parents
Poetry is the art of expression. It gives thoughts to emotions and emotions to words. So what better way is there to make your folks’ day even more beautiful than through poems!
If you are a daughter and want to celebrate your parents’ 25th or 30th year milestone anniversary, send them both poems on their special day.
Here’s one from us for your favorite couple to celebrate like a happy family:
>>Related: 25th Anniversary Quotes and Wishes
- “Love undertaken with but a shy glance
Blossomed into the sweetest romance
On this blessed anniversary
May you continue the dance”
- “Love abides in a groom and bride.
Marriage is life, a husband and wife.
A nuptial journal reads love eternal
Above or nether, you hold Love together
May your anniversary bless you, Mom and Dad“
- “Warm as summer and fresh as spring
Oh! the songs of love your hearts sing
I pray for more love for the pair of you
May your dreams and wishes come true
Happy Wedding Anniversary mom and dad!“
- “How many times have you sat down to the table
Shared joy and sorrow, laughter, and tears?
How many times have you held one another close
Gained love and support as you conquered the years?
May there be many more wonderful years, Mom and Dad.“
A marriage anniversary is a special day to celebrate the union of the most lovable couple in your life. Whether you are looking for wedding anniversary wishes for parents in law or for your own parents, craft a touching wish with the best arrangement of words.