30+ Sweetest 43rd Year Entertainment Anniversary Quotes and Wishes
To reach the 43 years milestone in marriage is not an easy thing. It is likely to be a fire that grows brighter each passing year, a flame of love, affection, and of devotion. Hence, this occasion is likely to be an emotional day for everyone, especially your own and your relatives.
After having been together for 43 years, you may experience all twists and turns in life. In this way, you two realize the importance of the other half and feel more respect for each other. A great way to express your feelings entirely is to send your soulmate 43-Year anniversary quotes, wishes, and messages from the bottom of your heart.
Are you finding some romantic words or funny quotes to make your fogeys blissful on this date? Just check out below quotes and wishes selected by 365Canvas and pick the best one to write on anniversary cards!
Time races year by year, and your parents have already achieved the 43-year wedding milestone. Congratulations on the 43rd-year wedding anniversary and hope the best wishes happen in years to come! Do not hesitate to send them heartwarming speeches and words to show how much you love them.
Parents might not pay attention on their anniversary but always remember everything related to you. However, being a filial child, don’t miss their important event and make them surprised by meaningful messages instead. Here are the beautiful quotes that you can refer to for your parents’ 43rd wedding anniversary.
- “Mom and Dad, September 24 marks the 43rd anniversary of the day you were married. I’m sure you remember it as vividly as I do. It was a beautiful Fall morning and the leaves were ablaze with color as you stood hand in hand and said your vows. After many years together, you still love each other as much as ever.” -Unknown-
- “Dear mum and dad, since I was a child I have seen and experienced the great love that exists between you too and how you do everything together. My wish for you this day is that your love will last forever. Happy anniversary.” -Unknown-
- “My mom and dad, I will always remember how loving you both were to me, all the wisdom you taught me, and the joy of growing up in your home. I am so grateful for your kindness and generosity. I love you! Happy 43rd Anniversary!” -Unknown-
- “This is a very special day for you both, symbolizing the love and bond that exists between you despite the many challenges you are still together. Happy Anniversary, dear parents.” -Unknown-
- “My mom and dad, there are no words to describe how grateful I am for you. Your love, support and unconditional devotion has made me the woman I am today. Every day I find new reasons why I love you. You are truly an amazing couple, who are destined to be together.” -Unknown-
- “You two make me realize true love does happen! Whatever I am today is only because of both of you. It’s my honor to be your son! Happy anniversary.” -Unknown-
- “You are definitely the cutest couple ever. You two have made my life beautiful with your love. May God bless both of you in the coming years. Happy anniversary!” -Unknown-
- “Despite your many challenges, you both remain patient with each other. Your experience and examples are kept in my memory and they are a rich knowledge I will refer to in the future. Congratulations on your anniversary.” -Unknown-
- “You mean the world to me and no matter how far we travel and how much time passes, you will always be my parents and I will always be your baby girl. Happy 43rd anniversary!” -Unknown-
- “Hello Mom and Dad, I know you’ve been together a long time now. But I have to tell you, I think this is the best decade you guys have had together. I’ve watched you grow as a couple as well as individuals. It’s been a long road, but this last year has been filled with so many memories that I will treasure for a lifetime. Happy 43rd anniversary!” -Unknown-
- “I want you to know how much you mean to me, how special you are to me. I love you with all my heart. You are always there for me no matter what and the only one I can count on when it seems like the world is crashing down. Thanks for always being there, for giving me a home and supporting my dreams and making everything better whenever I am around you. Happy 43rd anniversary!” -Unknown-
- “Mom and Dad, I can’t even believe it has been 43 years! You two have done such an amazing job as parents and grandparents. It has been a joy to see you both still loving each other and enjoying life.” -Unknown-
- “My parents, your love for each other is plain to see. God has blessed the both of you with an amazing marriage. I love you both so very much and am so thankful for all you do for me! It’s hard to believe that 43 years have come and gone. In those years I have watched your love grow, deepen and become more passionate. Every time I visit it seems like the two of you are closer than ever!” -Unknown-
- “My mom and dad, I will always remember you for your love and smiles that you shared with me. You left your mark on my heart that can never be erased. I hope you know how much you mean to me and that I will cherish the memories we all share forever.” -Unknown-
- “You two taught me that true love is real and love endures all things. Yours is the perfect example of what a perfect marriage should be. I strive to find a love like yours someday and am determined to find it with someone who will cherish me the way you cherished each other. You two made me believe in true love and I hope to make my future husband feel half the love you gave each other for 43 years. I love you both so much and wish you many more happy years together.” -Unknown-
- “It’s a wonderful and beautiful thing to see you both together all these years, you have both overcome challenges and adversities together. Congratulations on your anniversary, dear parents.” -Unknown-
>>> See more: 43 year anniversary gifts
Best 43-Year Anniversary Quotes for Husband
Not only the celebration, but the 43rd year wedding anniversary also symbolizes a durable marriage commitment. It is the best time to reminisce about all joy and sorrow, all lights and shadows that you have overcome together, and hope for the better things yet to come as well.
The husband is the one who holds the responsibility, builds up the family, and loves you anyway. It is always appreciated to send him heartwarming messages expressing your gratitude for him. We, 365Canvas, suggest the below quotes in case you have no ideas.
- “My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding. My love and my life with you will be a never-ending story.” – Christina White-
- “The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’ve been with each other all along.” – Jalal ad-Din Rumi-
- “And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.” – Kiersten White, ‘The Chaos of Stars’-
- “My husband, I love you not just for who you are, but also for the special ways you make me feel. Today is not just to celebrate our wedding but to celebrate every day of being married to an amazing man like you. Happy 43rd anniversary darling!” -Unknown-
- “Happy 43rd anniversary my love! You saw the best and the worst in me but you still see me as perfect. You really are my man.” -Unknown-
- “Thank you for being you. For sharing your love with me. For inspiring me to accept myself. For helping me see the unique beauty in imperfection. For showing me that love is something you do; something not to just be said, but also to be shown.” -Steve Maraboli-
- “Leaning my head on your shoulder, I can feel peace. When you hug me, I feel the world is here. This is our anniversary, a mark of the day we became together and I want to grow old with you and love you always and forever.” -Unknown-
- “Sometimes I think that you have magical powers, because only you are able to brighten cloudy days, to warm me up on a cold winter’s night, to heal me with your tender smile. Only you’re able to make me happy, darling. Congratulations on our 43rd wedding anniversary!” -Unknown-
- “We may have bumps and storms in our marriage but it only made us stronger, happier and more successful. I wouldn’t want to share it with someone else but you, my groom.” -Unknown-
- “To the man who somehow successfully plays the role of a friend, savage lover, guardian, and my kid all by himself. Happy Anniversary baby. How are you the biggest pain in my neck and the biggest piece of my heart at the same time?”-Unknown-
- “To my beloved husband. The day I met you, was the one that changed my life forever! May our 43rd wedding anniversary be the start of new challenges! I love you more and more!” -Unknown-
- “There are times when I wish I would have found you sooner. We could have been a part of each other’s milestones from the start. What we have now is so precious, and I am so glad I share this journey with you. Happy 43rd Wedding Anniversary husband.” -Unknown-
- “Since I met you, my life has never been the same. Thanks for making it better and happier. I love you and Happy 43rd Anniversary, hubby! I thank God for giving me the best husband!” -Unknown-
- “I have never met a man like you. You are the real treasure, sweetheart, and I thank God for your existence. I’m so happy to be your wife. Congratulations on our anniversary!” -Unknown-
- “Happy 43rd Wedding Anniversary love. You are so perfect at being a husband and father. It fills my heart with pride and joy to see you living life to the fullest and being there for the kids through everything.” -Unknown-
- “Dear husband, I didn’t know you would become my life when I met you for the first time. But you did and your faith and tenacity made me believe in love. I love you so much, more than you can ever imagine. Happy 43rd Wedding Anniversary hubby.” -Unknown-
Inspirational 43-Year Anniversary Quotes for Wife
43 years ago, you got married to the most graceful woman in the world. Since then, she has been your dearest wife, your best friend and your everything. When reaching the 43rd year of marriage, why don’t you take this advantage to demonstrate your affection and thankfulness?
The significant way to commemorate this date perfectly is to get them some heart-melting anniversary wishes. Whether you choose a humorous quote to make her smile or text along with a romantic message, she is believed to be touched and blissful. These 10+ love quotes for your cherished wife can be easily found below.
- “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known and even that is an understatement.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “Baby, in my eyes you are everything that a woman could ever hope and dream of. U have decorated my life with your love and being your husband over the years is the richest anniversary gift that God has given me. Happy Anniversary darling, I luv u so much.” -Unknown-
- “My dear wife, you are the seat belt in the roller coaster of my lyf which was and is available in every turn and in every ups and downs of my life, protects me. U are very special to me. Happy 43rd anniversary.” -Unknown-
- “Writing a Happy 43rd anniversary wish for you should be easy. You are my world and you have changed my life but there are not enough words in the dictionary to describe my love for you. Thank you my dearest wife, for filling my life with so much love and light.”-Unknown-
- “Until I met you, I had no idea life could be so perfect. Thank you so much for being there for me and showering your love, and showing how love can overcome all obstacles. Here’s to us on our 43rd wedding anniversary.” -Unknown-
- “On our anniversary I promise to continue annoying you, because you look so cute when you are angry! I love you. Happy Anniversary dearest wife!” -Unknown-
- “Through the good times and the bad, through rain and sunshine, through all the seasons of life that we have endured, I thank God that I had you to face them with me. Happy Anniversary my wife.”-Unknown-
- “Our anniversary celebration may last just a day, but the celebration of our love, bond, and togetherness will last a lifetime and beyond. Happy one-year Anniversary my wife.”-Unknown-
- “The moment I saw you, I knew you’re the one. And today, I feel delighted to call you my wife. Congratulations to both of us; cheers to love, life, and togetherness! Happy 43rd year Anniversary! ”-Unknown-
- “The day we took our wedding vows was the beginning of our journey to a wonderland. Hold my hand always my dear, promise me not to let go. Happy wedding anniversary.” -Unknown-
>>> See more: 43rd wedding anniversary gift
- “My heart, I am so lucky to have you, you brighten up my day and complete my life. Nothing could be compared with the true love you have given me. Happy anniversary honey!” -Unknown-
- “To the woman, I married with luv in my heart. I’m never alone, even when we’re apart. May our marriage last forever!” -Unknown-
- “This anniversary is yet another reminder of the beautiful luv that v share. It’s a beautiful moment which is a part of our luv’s destiny. Happy 43rd anniversary.” -Unknown-
- “As we celebrate our anniversary, take a minute and remember the life we have created together and think about the lessons love has taught us. I pray that the next anniversary finds us even more in love. Happy 43rd anniversary.” -Unknown-
- “My dear wife, thank you for bringing so much love and joy into my life. You are my closest companion and the most important person in my life. My love, Happy Anniversary!”-Unknown-
- “On this Anniversary, I want to tell you that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Sweetheart, I love you. Thank you so much for all that you’ve done for me!”-Unknown-
>>>Click here to explore: 50 Romantic and Funny Anniversary Quotes For Her
Love is a miracle and marriage is extraordinary that commits two strange people into one unique unit. No matter the milestones you reach, it also deserves to be celebrated greatly, including the 43rd year anniversary.
Hopefully, this post already gives you more choices for 43-year anniversary quotes, wishes and messages for your helpmate and parents. Don’t hesitate to drop comments below in case you have any concerns. 365Canvas is always here to support our beloved customers.
>> Related post:
Quotes & Wishes
February 13, 2024
February 14, 2024
February 13, 2024
February 10, 2024
Sign up for the 365Canvas newsletter.
Get notified of the best personalisation ideas to surprise your loved ones on special occasions.