40+ Happy 36th Year Antique Wedding Anniversary Quotes and Wishes
You’ve been together for 36 years now. Have you sent your love any 36-year anniversary quotes and wishes yet?
Relationships are a lot like baking a cake. In the beginning, it’s all about finding the perfect ingredients and putting them all together. But as time goes on, you need to put in the effort to keep the cake fresh and delicious. Otherwise, it will just get stale and bland.
The same is true for marriages. If you want your relationship to stand the test of time, you need to put in the work to make it count. You need to show your spouse that you care, and one of the best ways to do that is by sending them a heartfelt anniversary message.
So, don’t forget to say sweet words to that special person in your life!
To help you find the perfect words for your 36th wedding anniversary, here are 40+ quotes about togetherness from 365Canvas that you can send to your darling on this special day.
Sweet 36-Year Anniversary Quotes for Parent
When it comes to wishing your parents a happy anniversary, it’s not just about coming up with a nice message. It’s about crafting a heartfelt tribute to everything their love has built, inspired, and nurtured over the years.
Taking them back to the day their love began and how it has grown throughout the years can be a special way to wish them a happy 36-year anniversary.
Between planning an anniversary party and picking out the anniversary invitations, you might feel a little overwhelmed finding the perfect anniversary quote for your parents. But don’t worry – we’ve got you covered.
Here are some of our favorite anniversary quotes for parents that are sure to make them smile:
- “We would like to wish a very happy 36th wedding anniversary to our dear parents. You have been an amazing example of true love and dedication, and we are so grateful to have you in our lives. You have always been there for us, no matter what, and we know that you will continue to be there for us always. We love you so much!”- Unknown –
- “May your marriage be blessed with love, joy, and happiness! Wishing you all the best on your 36-year anniversary!”- Unknown –
- “It’s been 36 years since you two tied the knot and you’re still going strong! That’s true love! Wishing you many more happy years together!”- Unknown –
- “Happy anniversary to the most awesome couple in the world! After three decades of being together, you guys are still as hot and awesome as ever. We wish you a very happy 36th anniversary!”- Unknown –
- “We Wish you have a really enjoyable day together. May your love and friendship deepen and grow even stronger over the next 36 years and beyond. All the best for the future”- Unknown –
- “Happy Anniversary, may God continue to bless both of you as you guide the family through their daily routine.” – Unknown –
- “Happy 36th Anniversary to the couple who brings out the best in each other, and always has each other’s backs.” – Unknown –
- “I’m so thankful for you both. I am so grateful to have such wonderful parents whom I can share my life with. You both taught me so many life lessons and I’ll try to keep those as I go forward as an adult. Thank you for being such loving parents and for blessing me with such a perfect childhood!” – Unknown –
- “I am so lucky that you are my mom and dad. You taught me everything that I need to know in life. You have always been there for me whenever I needed you and stood by me through all my ups and downs. Congratulations on 36 years “young”! May you have many more.” – Unknown –
- “You are the best parents anyone could ever ask for. Words cannot express how thankful I am to have you in my life. You are always there for me, even when I thought no one was. I love you both more than life. Happy 36th anniversary!” – Unknown –
- “My parents are the greatest couple I know. The love they have for each other is amazing! It makes me jealous that I did not find someone to love me the way you do all these years. I wish you all the best, life is great when you’re happy!” – Unknown –
- “You are my heroes. My dear parents, you are my heroes. I am filled with joy knowing I was blessed with you as my parents. You went above and beyond your roles as parents. You were gentle guides, kind teachers, stern mentors, and loving friends. Years go by and I still look to you for guidance and wisdom. Every day I live my life through your eyes, through your heart, and through your love…I am so thankful to be your daughter! – Unknown –
- “My heart is full of gratitude for the two of you. You have been the greatest blessing to my life. I love you both from the bottom of my heart and I thank God every day for bringing you into my life. I wouldn’t be the person I am today without you both by my side. Happy 36th anniversary!” – Unknown –
- “My parents, what can I say that can possibly sum up 36 years? I’m sure you will agree that our twenties and thirties were a whirlwind of growth and change. High school and college came and went, and we followed our paths. Wavy lines became dotted lines and we continued to follow them to unexpected places. Happy 36th anniversary!” – Unknown –
- “Congratulations on your 36th wedding anniversary. I hope this card shows how much you two have meant to me growing up. You are the greatest parents I could have ever asked for and I love you so, so much!” – Unknown –
>>> See more: 36 year anniversary gifts
Heart-melting 36th Wedding Year Anniversary Quotes and Wishes for Husband
A wedding anniversary is always a special time for a married couple. They get to celebrate another year together, look back at all of the amazing memories they’ve shared, and reminisce about their beautiful wedding day.
Make this 36th wedding anniversary even more special by sending your husband some heartfelt anniversary wishes expressing your love and gratitude towards him. To make your job easier, we have included some wedding anniversary wishes for husbands below so you can pick the one that resonated with your feelings and relationship the most.
- “36 years ago today a skinny little blonde showed me how to love. 36 years later she still does. My beautiful bride of 36 years, you have no idea how much I love you and how incredibly blessed I am to call you my wife.” – Unknown –
- “I will always love you. Happy 36 years of togetherness. I hope there are many more to come. I love you with all my heart and mind. If there is one thing I can count on it’s us!”- Unknown –
- “You have been the most beautiful gift in my life. Every moment we are together I feel so blessed. You are my best friend, my lover, my everything. I wouldn’t trade a minute of our time together. Congratulations on being the most amazing man I know! I am thankful that God brought you into my life to be my husband and the father of our children. You are truly a wonderful man and an amazing husband.”- Unknown –
- “Happy 36th anniversary my love. This message is for you on our special day, the day we first met. Fell in love and found you were my best friend. You have made a wonderful life for us both and I look forward to the next 36 years of togetherness. I will be counting down the seconds until we are both old and gray. Hugs, kisses, and all of my love!”- Unknown –
- “Thank you for being everything to me! I love you so much, my dear. We have been married for 36 years, and there is no other man in the world that I would rather spend my life with. I still fall in love with you all over again.”- Unknown –
- “You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you with all my heart and I’d never change a single thing about you. Keep being you and we will keep having the most amazing years of our marriage together!”- Unknown –
- “I have known you for a little while, but it feels like forever. A lifetime to me has you by my side and there I will stay until death does us part. You are the one for me, my soulmate, the love of my life. I have never been happier than in every moment with you and there is nothing that could ever change that. You are now and always will be my first and only choice. Thank you for all the times you have comforted or protected me.”- Unknown –
- “Thanks for your love, compassion, understanding, and support through the years. My heart is full of joy. May we continue to walk together hand in hand for many more years and decades to come.”- Unknown –
- “I will never forget the first time you told me ‘I love you, it was like a dream come true! My world turned upside down and nothing I knew had meaning anymore. It meant so much to me to be with you, my one true love. Thank you for more than I could ever describe for loving me. I have always been yours and you have always been mine. Together forever, Happy 36th Anniversary!”- Unknown –
- “Thank you for being my best friend and lover for 36 years, we have been through a lot and come out stronger for some reason. You are my one and only. I will love you for eternity and will always be by your side!”- Unknown –
- “On this 36th anniversary, I would like to say that I will be forever grateful for what you have given me. For 30 years now I have been so lucky to call you my husband, my friend, and my love, and still, years later I do not have enough words to explain just how much you mean to me. With all the ups and downs we have had over the years you still stood by me and continued to be that one person I can always count on.”- Unknown –
- “I am so glad we met and you are my best friend. Every day you make me laugh and smile. You made me fall in love with you over 36 years ago and every year since. I love you more than you will ever know and I am so blessed to have you in my life!” – Unknown –
- “Thank you for being my husband. You are a blessing to my life and I appreciate everything that you do. I am so sorry for the times that you felt unappreciated. Regardless, I know that you never stopped loving me, and I hope you know that I will never stop loving you. You are such a wonderful man and the love of my life.”- Unknown –
- “Happy 36th-anniversary love. I was lucky enough to marry the most amazing man I know. You are my best friend, my soulmate, and my rock. I pray that I can show you just how much you mean to me every day. I thank God every day for giving us a chance to see how amazing love really is and what it has grown into. You are like a breath of fresh air, bringing color to my drab life, giving me everything I have always wanted.”- Unknown –
- “It’s hard to believe that it has been 36 years since we met and fell in love! During this time; you have grown to be more than a husband, you are a best friend, father, and hero. You teach me so much about life and I learn from you every day. You have always been such a strong person and I am so thankful that you stood by me and helped raise our children. Happy anniversary, my heart”. – Unknown –
>>Click here to explore: Happy Anniversary Quotes For Him: 90+ Messages from The Heart to Celebrate Time Spent Together (2021)
Inspirational 36-Year Anniversary Quotes for Wife
Anniversary Gift For Wife is a special time of year when husband and wife can celebrate their love and togetherness. This is a chance to look back on all of the wonderful moments they’ve shared and to reaffirm their commitment to each other.
It’s also a time to express how much your wife means to you and how lucky you feel to be married to her. If you want to make this anniversary extra special, try writing your own anniversary wish for your wife. Use 36-Year anniversary quotes and wishes as an opportunity to express your love and gratitude for all she does for you and how blessed you feel to be married to her.
- “The love we have for each other never seems to fade, and as each year passes our love grows stronger and more beautiful. Thank you for 36 years of unforgettable memories and moments. I love you, baby!”- Unknown –
- “In the past 36 years, you made me laugh and you made me cry. You had my back when I messed up, and even when I was at my worst, you were still there with a smile and a hug. I could never have asked for a better partner. You are the only one I want to grow old with.” – Unknown –
- “I love you with a love I did not know was possible. Having spent the last 36 years with you has been the most wonderful experience of my life. Our marriage will grow even stronger in the coming years and I look forward to growing old with you all the days of my life.” – Unknown –
- “Thanks for being the best wife a man could ever dream of. I love you and thanks for making those last 36 years as happy as possible.” – Unknown –
- “I love you with all my heart, soul, and mind. I love the way you can always find a reason to smile and the way you brighten up my life. It’s been 36 years of joy, dedication, and love. I’m so glad we found each other and that our paths crossed. Stay as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside! Cheers to 36 years of togetherness and still counting!” – Unknown –
- “Through all the happy times and sad times, you have stood by my side. I thank God every day that He brought us together and that our paths crossed. You are my best friend and partner in crime. I love you with all of my heart and soul! Together we make one powerful couple! Happy 36 years of togetherness Darling.” – Unknown –
- “Today isn’t just about valentine’s but also about our 36 years of being united. I will forever cherish each moment that we shared as a couple and as a family. Happy togetherness anniversary, my love!” – Unknown –
- “I’ve counted the years and every year I love you more. The last year we celebrated our impending silver anniversary was a milestone year. We grew so close and so much closer to our children during that time. We are still growing as a family, but the one thing that has never changed is my love for you. It started the day we said our “I do” and it just blossomed. I love you, sweetheart!” – Unknown –
- “You make my life complete and I am so thankful to have you by my side. I know my love for you might not be enough but please know that I will never stop loving you, no matter what. You are amazing, funny, smart, beautiful, and kind. Love you always!” – Unknown –
- “I know I don’t say it often enough but, I love you. Thank you for being the best husband, father, lover, and most of all friend you could ever be! Happy 36 years of togetherness and still counting.” – Unknown –
- “Happy 36th wedding anniversary to the love of my life and my best friend. I can’t believe we have been married for 36 years. Here’s to many more wonderful years together!” – Unknown –
- “It’s hard to believe that 36 years have gone by so quickly. They haven’t always been easy years together. Some were very difficult, but with the help of my love for you I made it through. Many years later we are still as much in love as we were on our first date and the joy of each moment that passes is like a dream to me.” – Unknown –
>>>Read more: 50 Romantic and Funny Anniversary Quotes For Her
Best 36-Year Anniversary Wishes for Friends
Wedding anniversaries are always special. They’re a day for couples to reflect on all the happiness and memories of their past year together. And what better way to show your friends how much you care than by sending them thoughtfully, hand-picked anniversary wishes?
365Canvas has gathered the best marriage anniversary wishes for your dear friend, so you can let them know just how much they mean to you.
- “Congratulations on your 36-year anniversary! You’re an inspiration to us all! Wishing you all the best in the years ahead!” – Unknown –
- “Keep on living, loving, and laughing together- it’s the secret to a great marriage. Happy Anniversary day.” – Unknown –
- “My warmest wishes to a lovely couple. Wishing you the best anniversary ever!” – Unknown –
- “Happy 36th marriage anniversary my friend, and may you experience many more even merrier than this one.” – Unknown –
- “Feeling so much joy for you two as you unite two lives into one. Congrats friend.” – Unknown –
- “You are the perfect example of true love and commitment. Best wishes to the most beautiful couple!” – Unknown –
- “Best wishes on your 36 years wedding anniversary, dear friends. Hope you are happily married till the end of the world!” – Unknown –
- “Hey Dear Friend, Today is the 36th anniversary of your marriage, and there’s nothing else I’d rather be doing than showing you some love.” – Unknown –
- “I consider your anniversary a surprise celebration because I never imagined you would make it for this long.” – Unknown –
- “I am delighted to have the opportunity to wish you my sincerest hope that you enjoy your 36th anniversary to the fullest.” – Unknown –
>>> See more: 36th wedding anniversary gift
The 36th wedding anniversary is a very special one, as it marks the anniversary after the first 35 have passed. This is the year your partner has fought through some of the toughest times in your life, and it’s important to show them that you appreciate their efforts.
We have put together some great 36-year anniversary quotes for your partner, and we hope this helps you out when it comes time to give them a special message.
>> Related post:
Quotes & Wishes
50+ Sweetest 35th Year Coral Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes
September 13, 2022
50+ Best 34th Year Food Anniversary Quotes, Wishes and Messages With Image
September 12, 2022
50+ Heartwarming 32nd Year Bronze Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes
September 12, 2022
50+ Happy 31st Year Travel Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages
September 12, 2022
100+ Sweetest 30th Years Pearl Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes
September 12, 2022
100+ Best 3rd Year Leather Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes and Messages
September 12, 2022
40+ Best 37th Year Book Anniversary Quotes, Wishes and Messages with Image
September 12, 2022
Sign up for the 365Canvas newsletter.
Get notified of the best personalisation ideas to surprise your loved ones on special occasions.